Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance
CCHA is the only non-profit organization in Canada that supports all Canadians with congenital heart defects.
Our work involves:
- Helping to save lives by educating patients with heart defects on how to protect their health.
- Helping to improve the lives of heart defect patients by offering needed support, education, and resources.
- Empowering heart defect patients to advocate for themselves and their community.
- Helping patients with heart defects share stories, make new friends, and trade support and information.
- Keeping patients, their families, friends, and the medical community informed of the latest breakthroughs in congenital heart defect (CHD) care, by receiving regular newsletters and attending events and conferences.
- Helping to educate the local and national media, medical community, government, and the general public about the life-long needs of heart defect patients.
- Being committed to work with other CHD organizations around the world to improve the lives of Canadians with CHD.
- Lobbying Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for funds to assist congenital clinics across the country.
- Working on your behalf to support all CHD patients in Canada